MBP has designed a series of policy positions that will help drive investment into Manitoba and ensure the economic health of one of our province’s most important sectors. View MBP’s Policy Manual (PDF).
CArbon Pricing Policy
As part of our ongoing efforts to represent the interests of our 7,000 members, Manitoba Beef Producers is pleased to present its Carbon Pricing Policy.
The following are examples of policy papers that MBP has released or submitted to governments on issues of importance to our beef industry.
- Federal Species at Risk Act Consultations March 2013
- Green Prosperity Act Consultations March 2013
- Provincial Pre-Budget Consultation January 2013
- Tomorrow Now – Green Plan October 2012
- Proposed Limitations on Pesticides Use in Manitoba September 2012
- Surface Water Strategy August 2012
- Growing Forward II April 2012