MBP has been closely monitoring the developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of all district meeting attendees and the communities they represent are MBP’s highest priorities. Therefore, the MBP Board of Directors has made the decision to organize virtual meetings for beef producers.
What’s new this year?
- All meetings begin at 6:30pm. Elections will be held in odd-numbered districts.
- For all other districts – 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 – MBP will be holding three virtual town hall information meetings where interested producers will be provided with the same updates as those producers in the odd-numbered districts. Attend the meeting of your choice.
- By registering you will be able to connect to the meeting through your smartphone, tablet, laptop/desktop computer, or by using a phone to listen in.
- MBP will email each registered attendee a package of materials (minutes, etc.) approximately 24 hours in advance of the district meeting.
- Questions about taking part in a virtual meeting? Please read this FAQ
*Reminder: please register as individuals to help MBP track the meeting quorum.
MBP also requires your municipality and/or mailing address to ensure you are able to vote during meetings where elections are being held. Please add this information on the registration page.
Unsure what district you belong to? Visit our map, call 1-800-772-0458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the district to register for your meeting:
*FYI: after registering a message confirming your order will arrive via email. It contains a button to click on for the online event page. After clicking that button you will see an additional message saying, “You don’t have access to this event.”
You do have access to the meeting, but it requires an additional step of registering for an account with Eventbrite. MBP is aware and is working to eliminate that additional step. All registered attendees will also receive the Zoom meeting link in a follow up email from MBP before the meeting.