41st Annual General Meeting & President’s Banquet
Posted September 16, 2019
MBP looks forward to meeting with its members and other interested stakeholders at the AGM. Whether you are a beef producer or in the feedlot sector, this event is geared to you.
The meeting is an opportunity to engage with MBP directors and fellow producers, debate issues that affect your bottom line, and debate topics which will impact the future of your industry. We encourage all producers and beef industry stakeholders to attend.
This year’s theme is “Where Beef Fits in an Evolving Marketplace.” We will look back at our 41 years representing beef producers and a look ahead to what the future may hold for the sector.
GENERAL REGISTRATION $100 PER PERSON
- Package includes admission to all MBP meetings, lunch on February 6, coffee breaks, 1 FREE Banquet ticket (value: $60).
MEETING ONLY (NO BANQUET) $50 PER PERSON
SINGLE BanQuet Tickets $60 PER PERSON
YOUNG PRODUCER MENTORSHIP OFFER
- MBP members are encouraged to mentor and register a young producer (ages 18 to 39).
- With the Mentor’s payment of an Early Bird or Regular Registration, the young producer receives a complimentary registration.
- Package includes admission to all MBP meetings, lunch on February 6, coffee breaks, 1 FREE Banquet ticket (value: $60)
- Call (204) 772-4542 or 1 (800) 772-0458 for details on how to register under this category.