Posted March 31, 2019
Posted March 27, 2019
WINNIPEG – Manitoba Beef Producers (MBP) will again award six $500 bursaries to deserving Manitoba students in 2019. The bursaries are available to MBP members, or their children, who are...
Posted January 31, 2019
Click on this link to see the call for Expressions of Interest for an Economic Analysis of Manitoba’s Beef Cattle industry.
Posted October 4, 2018
Come to Hartney on Oct. 10, and see how SARPAL projects help pastures and the environment.
Posted November 30, 2017
Attend the Extended Grazing Workshop Dec. 7 at our Brookdale Research Farm. Learn more about Corn and Swath grazing, Growing crops for extended grazing, Energy dense forages & poly-crops, Nutrient...
Posted June 7, 2017
Manitoba Beef & Forage Initiatives will be holding a tour of its First Street Pasture on June 22. For more information on the event click here.
Quick, Satisfying Dinner loaded with Antioxidants!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp Asian chili sauce
- 3/4 lb beef stir-fry strips or 1/2-inch thick (1 cm) beef
- 5 cup beef broth (low sodium)
- 1/4 cup sake (optional)
- 3 slices gingerroot (1/4 inch/5 mm thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cup bok choy or spinach leaves, sliced
- half pkg refrigerated fresh steamed chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup EACH slivered sweet red pepper and carrot, diced
- chopped green onion and fresh cilantro
- sesame oil ...