Posted October 19, 2018
Posted October 12, 2018
Check out our October 12 newsletter online.
Posted October 2, 2018
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA – The Livestock Tax Deferral provision allows farmers who sell part of their breeding herd due to drought or flooding in prescribed drought or flood regions to...
Posted October 4, 2018
Come to Hartney on Oct. 10, and see how SARPAL projects help pastures and the environment.
Posted November 30, 2017
Attend the Extended Grazing Workshop Dec. 7 at our Brookdale Research Farm. Learn more about Corn and Swath grazing, Growing crops for extended grazing, Energy dense forages & poly-crops, Nutrient...
Posted June 7, 2017
Manitoba Beef & Forage Initiatives will be holding a tour of its First Street Pasture on June 22. For more information on the event click here.
As seen on Breakfast Television Winnipeg and Great Tastes of Manitoba 2013. Whimsical appetizer with bold flavours, great for any cocktail party!
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) extra-lean ground beef
- 2-3 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) roasted red peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh Italian herbs, tube variety
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (2 mL) black pepper ...